Where is the swf file for Rack at?
Fek's Furry Porn Package - Oct 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Where is the swf file for Rack at?
How do i open the game? i'm trying everything and nothing is opening
Bought. Game stuck on loading screen. The "wait a few minutes" one. Also, never got the receipt and cant recover the files I bought
Same, I can't get pass 'Raycasting Meshes' for some reason.
Fixed it! Goto: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow and delete FEK. You will lose everything but the game will rebuild itself and start.
Where is the windows build for rack 1? Both "bed play" and "MIFI" have an exe and an swf respectively but Rack 1 doesn't.
I tried but paypal won't let me pay by credit card and I HATE paypal so I don't want to create an account. Sorry. Long time fan. I'd like to contribute.
opened up fine once then froze in the character gen screen, now it won't load beyond the initial screen with the hexagons on it
The game won't open for me! whenever I open it I get to the loading screen then a bunch of text flashes and it just freezes
will this build be patched?
bugs in 0.2.6. build :-
- vibrating cock ring will cause a game breaking bug if put on. Part of the character will stretch out into oblivion and locking you out the menu until you force close the program
- some sex interactions don't work, female to male interactions will not properly connect / not go down to the hilt. sometimes causing the chair/ table to bug out
- rack will lower way too low in sex interactions
- vagina opens the wrong way on both male to female and female to male
- auto sex interactions will only insert a little of the penis or not at all
- auto create character of tall characters who are then shrunk will have bellies that do not shrink with them
Running the save-conversion from v 0.2.4 just hangs eternally without any indication of progress after the bit where it (apparently) indexes the textures.
If you've played previous development builds, you may need to clear your AppData.
Recent builds have some fancy new functionality to try to automatically do this for you (or, even better, migrate your data to the newest build), but the game still has trouble migrating from older builds, sometimes, and there are some bugs I'm still ironing out.
To clear your AppData manually:
1) Find your AppData directory.
On Windows: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\
On Mac: /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/unity.Fek.Rack 2/ Furry Science/
2) Back up any data you want to save, by copy/pasting it somewhere safe. For example, your exported character files are all located in the /characters/ folder. If you want, you can just copy the entire directory, to be safe.
3) Delete the entire folder. (On Windows, the "Rack 2_ Furry Science"folder. On Mac, the unity.Fek.Rack 2/ Furry Science" folder.)
Please note that this will delete your existing save data! Make sure you've backed everything up before deleting anything!
If you'd like to try to force the game to load your old save data (which might cause some serious bugs if you're loading from an incompatible version), follow these steps:
1) Look for the "user.rackSettings" file in the /savedata/ folder.
2) Open that file up in any text editor.
3) Look for the <gameVersion> tag near the top of the file.
4) Update the value to match the new version. (For instance, v0.2.6 files should say <gameVersion>2006</gameVersion>, while 0.3.4 builds will have a value of 3004, etc.)
5) Save the file and relaunch the game.